Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SAILORS BOARD ME NOW!


Nothing like sailing on the high seas with your mate(s) trolling for some whale cock.

I’m part of Jai Tanju’s little Film Por Vida project. It’s a bunch of dudes who send photos through the mail to each other. I’m the one dude on the list that doesn’t send shit to nobody, but for some reason I get a pretty serious amount of photos. I’ve enjoyed receiving every photo I’ve gotten in my mailbox, thank you to everyone, but this one is easily the best. It’s from Dave Rosenberg in Oakland and all it says on the back is, “Found this in the trash!”

MORE AT THE LIMIT OF CLOSE TO THE GAY

Speaking of faggot photos in the mail, Tobin sent me this blast from the past. Who is that faggot?

WALRUS OUT. TREE KANGAROOS AND RED PANDAS IN.


Way back when, Tremaine and everybody at Big Brother decided we should have an office walrus. There was even an ad in the magazine requesting donations. Well, walruses are soooo 1994. In my office I want a tree kangaroo (above) and a red panda (below). Dude, look at that panda, he'll fuck you the fuck up. The kangaroo just kills you with cuteness.



HARTFORD WHALERS RIP OFF PART 2

My friend Thomas noticed that Tiger Woods is simultaneously ripping off Whalecock and the Hartford Whalers with his logo. Fuckin' Woodbags...

BUCKETS

I take that back about walruses. They're cool again.

7yyyyyy6

This was the last thing Gary wrote on my computer. "7yyyyyyy6." I think it means he hates you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting for the extreme whale cock tour/animal circus. start setting up demos, now. it's all in the marketing

Anonymous said...

nice frogs quote!

arthurlee said...

The homo with the glasses looks alot like the singer from that band snatch ranch, have you found your pliers yet?

Unknown said...

Gay Dave?